Our 26th Young Children’s Art Exhibit will showcase winter, spring, summer and fall art from Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First Grade students. We will be happy to showcase your students’ art as well!
Class murals, collages, class quilts, drawings, masks, prints, paintings, mobiles, stitchery, sculpture, puppets and more will be accepted. The art pieces need to reflect a maximum contribution by the child and minimum adult modeling and involvement.
What to do:
* We will accept unmounted art work submissions up to Friday, December 12, 2014.
* The 2015 Information Sheet needs to accompany each class project.
* If you are submitting multiple projects, reproduce the form and attach it to each project.
* Mail projects to Mary Cain at 94 San Clemente Avenue, Salinas, California, 93901 or call Cris at the CKA office at (916) 780-5331 for the name and email of a local Area Art Rep.
* Art Contributors and Area Art Reps will receive Art Recognition Certificates for themselves and their students. They will be thanked publicly recognized at the Saturday morning General Session and the Annual Meeting on Sunday. Their names will be entered for a free 2016 PK1 Conference registration!
Plan on attending the Art, Here, There & Everywhere Happy Hour, Saturday, January 17th from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome! Enjoy musical entertainment, view student artwork and teacher art presentation boards, enjoy art demonstrations, interact with art contributors and walk away with art lesson plans. No host bar will be available.
Want to demonstrate an art technique at this event or need additional information? Call Linda Becker at 510 223-6111 or send an email to email@example.com.
Here are images of student art from the past and brand new art to get you inspired!